EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AHEAD OF NAB RUNWEST 2021
NAB RunWest will be delivered following an approved COVID Safe Plan. We will be implementing many COVID Safe practices to ensure the safety of our participants, staff, volunteers and general public. Please take the time to read the information below to familiarise yourself with this before attending the event.
• You will be assigned to a wave start group. This enables us to spread participants out at the start line and throughout the course for physical distancing purposes.
• We encourage you to opt for postage of your race pack to reduce touch points upon arrival at the venue. (Cut off for standard postage is 16th March 2021)
• Participants will be sent a link to complete the Service NSW Check In ahead of their arrival at the event. This will be sent via email and published on social media.
• We encourage you to download and use the COVID Safe App.
• Please stay tuned to our social media pages as we provide regular event information and updates in the lead up to the event.
• Once your wave start time has been allocated to you, please refer to the recommended arrival times for each wave start.
• 4km and 12km runners should aim to arrive 45 minutes prior to their wave start. If parking at the start line please allow an additional 10 minutes walking time.
• Participants that have not yet completed the Service NSW Check In prior to their arrival at the event will have another opportunity to do this upon arrival. QR code signs will be displayed in numerous locations to complete your check in via a mobile device.
• There are no baggage services at NAB RunWest to reduce touch points, so please plan accordingly.
• Please practice good physical distancing and retain 1.5m distance at all times.
• Please ensure that you take advantage of the hand sanitiser stations that are available within the start line area.
• Please refrain from high fives and hugging of other participants.
• Please keep 1.5m from other participants where possible during your participation.
• We recommend bringing your own water carrying device for use during the event. Cupped water will however be available throughout the course.
• All drink station staff will be following our COVID Safe procedures including wearing of masks and gloves.
• If you feel unwell at any point during the event, please notify a marshal or staff member at your earliest convenience.
• Upon crossing the finish line you will be provided with your NAB RunWest Finisher Pack that includes bottled water, hand sanitiser, face mask and a range of sponsor offers and goodies.
• First Aid will be available at the finish line should you require medical attention.
• Our finish line will implement a one-way flow through West HQ and we ask that once finished you follow the directions of volunteers to exit the venue at your earliest convenience. Alternatively support West HQ by booking one of the many dining options available.
• There will be no formal presentations for winners and placegetters however we will take the opportunity to take a photo in front of the NAB RunWest media backdrop.
• We ask that no spectators attend the finish line area.
• Please use the mask and hand sanitiser provided in your finisher pack for your return journey home.
Be rest assured that our Peace of Mind Pandemic Policy entitles all participants to a refund in the event of an event postponement or cancellation. We’ve detailed this below for your reference.
Should the event be postponed my registration will be automatically transferred to the re-scheduled event date where the following refund policy will apply:
I will be entitled to a refund of my registration (less payment processing fees) if I request this in writing within 14 days of being notified of the postponement. Should I not request a refund during this 14 day period my registration will revert back to regular event refund policy.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or awaiting your test result we ask that you do not attend the event.
You will be entitled to a refund of your registration fee or deferral to 2022 following presentation of satisfactory evidence.
If you have travelled to a COVID Hotspot in the last 14-days we ask that you do not attend the event.
We encourage anyone that develops symptoms of COVID-19 to get tested immediately and isolate.