Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service (GHS)
Get your own free, personal health coach! To help you prepare and participate in NAB RunWest, as a walker, jogger or runner.
The Get Healthy Information and Coaching Service (GHS) is a FREE confidential phone based service. It is open to anyone aged 16 and over. You will get your own university qualified health coach to help you make personalised healthy lifestyle changes. Your health coach can help you to:
- Eat healthy
- Get active
- Reach a healthy weight
- Drink less alcohol
- Achieve a healthy weight gain in pregnancy
What the service offers:
- Your own personal health coach
- Up to 13 confidential coaching telephone calls over 6 months
- Motivation and support to set your own healthy lifestyle goals
- Information and a journal to help you track your goal and actions
Sign up today by clicking here
Call 1300 806 258 or visit www.gethealthynsw.com.au for more information.